Limited Edition Coventry Cathedral Silkwork Picture Signed by John Piper
J & J Cash Limited Edition Silkscreen Embroidered Picture of "Coventry Cathedral 1940". Signed by John Piper number 201 of 500. The frame size is 15 and a half inches by 11 and a half inches, the actual image is 5 and a half. Inches by 4 and a half inches. The silkscreen is in its original Cash's frame and is in excellent.
This is a rare and very limited, desireable silkwork signed by the renowned. Artist John Piper, it was produced in 1962 to commemorate the silver jubilee of the consecration.
Not seem to travel very well. This is a lovely silkwork, you will not be disappointed.
Any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. The item "Limited Edition Coventry Cathedral Silkwork Picture Signed by John Piper" is in sale since Friday, October 16, 2020. This item is in the category "Art\Art Prints". The seller is "creggan01" and is located in Coventry.
This item can't be shipped, the buyer must pick up the item.
- Size: Medium (up to 36in.)
- Width (Inches): 11 and a half inches = frame
- Artist: John Piper 1903-1992
- Colour: Multi-Colour
- Subject: Coventry Cathedral
- Style: Contemporary Art
- Listed By: Owner
- Originality: Limited Edition Print
- Height (Inches): 15 and a half inches - frame
- Printing Technique: Silkwork
- Medium: Embroidered silkwork
- Date of Creation: Modern (1900-79)
- Print Surface: silk embroidery
- Year: 1962
- Features: Framed